Early this morning we successfully migrated our content to utilize the WordPress platform. This change is strategic in that it will both allow us to produce relevant content more quickly but more importantly it will allow our readers and followers to interact and share this content. You know have many more options on where you can receive and view our content and what types of content you will have access to. This platform is very attractive to use because there are numerous developers creating features such as plugins that we can use with our site to provide additional features to our clients and readers. Ironically WordPress started out as a blogging platform but a growing number of businesses and individuals have realized that it actually works quite well as a Content Management System (CMS). This trend has reached an incredible milestone in 2009 as WordPress was recently ranked #1 among open source CMS.
As a reader of this site you can now:
- leave comments on individual posts.
- share individual posts on this website through virtually any social media mechanism including Twitter and Facebook.
- bookmark our content in your favorite book marking programs.
- share snippets of content on this site via Email and Social media by highlighting the content you wish to share.
- subscribe to our content using RSS and add our content to your Google Reader, iGoogle or other RSS Clients.
- sign up for alerts via our nuAlerts to receive updates and alerts based on just categories you are interested in.
We would love to have your feedback or suggestions.