On this weeks podcast I had the distinct pleasure of discussing the world of SEO, Search and Social Media with Sean McGinnis of 312 Digital Media. Sean brings together a very unique background to his 10 year+ career in marketing.
Sean brought technical knowledge and a practical approach to being found and marketing your brand, website or content while making it easier to be found by the search engines. You can anticipate to learn:
- basic background on the evolution of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- how some concepts in the legal industry play a role in how Search Engines rank content.
- what the link economy and link rings are.
- an introduction to the concept of Author Rank.
- the value of quality content above all other factors.
“A search engine cares about bringing to the user the best possible answer as quickly as possible.” – Sean McGinnis
This episode was live on Blog Talk Radio on 11/9/2011.
Browser or RSS Reader doesn’t support flash? Download/Listen to this episode
You can also signup to be notified when I have new Podcasts scheduled by clicking the “follow” button for my show on Blog Talk Radio.