Get an introduction to the inbox zero phenomenon and a number of other productivity tips. This was a monthly episode that is co-hosted by Gini Dietrich.
If you are looking to improve your productivity you are likely to find some useful advice in this podcast related to:
- Inbox Zero
- Strategic alignment of activities based on time of day, energy levels, and other factors.
- Using different computers or work spaces for different modes of work.
- Timing of Email correspondence to minimize un-necessary back and forth.
- Using tools like ifttt.com to enhance your sharing and even responding to your environment.
- Keeping a shorter todo list and getting more done.
- Power naps are great for productivity.
This episode was live on Blog Talk Radio on 8/28/2012. Check out this article Gini wrote related to this discussion.
Browser or RSS Reader doesn’t support flash? Download/Listen to this episode
You can also signup to be notified when I have new Podcasts scheduled by clicking the “follow” button for my show on Blog Talk Radio.
Here is the video that inspired this episode: