I was checking @Ed‘s Twitter tonight after hearing that he was checking out a DM spam incident that @dannybrown was experiencing today and came across information about the San Bruno Fire. Then I ran across a couple of tweets in response to a company that was doing the most tasteless promotion. This is pretty bad and I am sure there will be a lot of people that will be calling for a boycott.
- RT @CNNValencia: San Bruno Fire tells CNN “We don’t know what it is.” FAA tells #CNN it is NOT a plane crash
- @stop Major gas explosion in a neighborhood
- Daly City, CA, if you don’t boycott @onyxcafe for that tweet, you’ve really fallen off the left edge. What a rancid tweet!
- You’re spamming a disaster? RT @onyxcafe A lil hott from the fire in San Bruno? come cool off with a drink at Onyx Cafe! 🙂
- Wow RT @CALFIRE_PIO: CAL FIRE has sent 4 airtankers, 2 air attack planes, and 1 helicopter in addition to 25 fire engines to San Bruno