This is for my growing group of friends at Amplify.com or anyone curious to check out a fast growing and innovative social networking site. Many great ideas have come up and we’ve had some amazing discussions as a result. For the people who are just joining us, here are a few things that are available to make the experience better:
Joe’s Amplify List on Listorious – if you’re not on the list @hackmanj on Twitter, comment on this post, or use the recommend someone on Listorious. Here is the original post that started the ball rolling on this, thanks to @socialsprouts if you see anyone that is not representing good netiquette that is on this list, please let me know so I can either warn or remove them.
It would be great if more of our fellow Amplify.com users joined us via the LinkedIn group.
Amplify’s CEO Eric Goldstein was gracious enough to be interviewed on my podcast 3 times since I joined. We have also recently setup a monthly feature where the community meet monthly for a podcast with Eric. These episodes will be the third Thursday of every month at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern time.
- A good introduction to Amplify – aired 1/27/2010
- An introduction to the 3/3/2010 changes to Amplify.com – aired 3/3/2010
- Eric Goldstein CEO of Amplify.com and the Amplify Community – aired 4/21/2010
- Scheduled monthly chat 6/7/2010 on Blog Talk Radio
- Eric Goldsten and Louis Gray on the Mobile App and Amplify.com – aired 6/16/2010
- Eric Goldstein and the Amplify Community on Email Posting – aired 7/22/2010
- Community chat w/ Eric Goldstein 8/16/2010
- There is going to be a Ampalooza on December 22, 2010.
The night I started using Amplify it was an instant hit with me so I created a screencast and blog article about the site. Here is the playlist I have assembled of the amplify.com related videos on Youtube.
I need some help with this list, I know several people have done some nice write-ups and would like to add them all to this post.
- Here is the Amplify category on this blog.
- Diane Rayfield did a fantastic “Feature” article on Amplify
- Check out this great description of Amplify.com by Maggie Greyson
- Great post by Paul Simbeck-Hampson “Sparking Conversation Naturally“
- A fantastic post in response to a question by Louis Gray about Amplify.com’
- A nice article about How to Create an Effective Amplify Page by Eric Miltsch.
- Added 8/11/2010 – Power tip by Svartling on using the news feed.
- Added 8/11/2010 – How to use Amplify for your Social Network by Russ Jackson.
- A an example of using Amplify.com for Crowd Sourcing by Paul Simbeck-Hampson.
- New 10/8/2010 A great resource about the new Amplify button for blogs and websites by Diane Corriette.
- A nice post about Google Analytics, Facebook Page Support, and Scheduling by at Basicblogtips by @Ileane.
Not on Amplify?
Join us, it is a thriving and exciting community that operates on a extremely useful and feature rich social networking platform. I’ve met some incredibly intelligent and passionate people on the site and you will too. If you do join, be sure to send me a note so I can make sure to add you to the Twitter list, etc. Here is the link to my Amplog.
Have something to share?
Please share the link as a comment! I want to grow these resources.