In my day to day travels both personally and professionally I am often encouraging people to check out and use certain social media sites and blogs. When I mention RSS it seems like a lot of my audience drops off comprehension wise. In response to this I’ve come up with a video that your parents could use to understand and use RSS and more specifically Google Reader. The video will get into detail but it will be useful for people who:
- Might want to get updated content from certain web and blog sites.
- Like to organize all of their media content in one place when possible.
- Don’t know what RSS is but would like to be able to explain it to others.
- Want to learn more about blogging and how the content gets delivered.
- Have an interest in Feedburner for promoting their blog and RSS feed.